Meichuan Liu, Associate Professor
School of Chemical Science and Engineering, Tongji University
Room 436, Chemistry Building
Siping Road 1239, Shanghai 200092, P. R. China
(1) Zhengxin Li,Meichuan Liu*, Lifang Fan, Hongyang Ke, Caifang Luo, Guohua Zhao*, A highly sensitive and wide-ranged electrochemical zinc (II) aptasensor fabricated on core–shell SiO2-Pt@meso-SiO2,Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 52: 293-297.
(2) Hongyang Ke,Meichuan Liu*, Lu Zhuang, Zhengxin Li, Lifang Fan, Guohua Zhao*, A Fetomolar Level 17b-estradiol Electrochemical Aptasensor Constructed On Hierachical Dendritic Gold Modified Boron-Doped Diamond Electrode.Electrochimica Acta, 2014, 137: 146–153.
(3) Bingjie Lu,Meichuan Liu*, Huijie Shi, Xiaofeng Huang, Guohua Zhao*, A novel photoelectrochemical sensor for bisphenol A with high sensitivity and selectivity based on surface molecularly imprinted polypyrrole modified TiO2nanotubes,Electroanalysis, 2013, 25(3): 771-779.
(4)Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao,* Yiting Tang, Zhimin Yu, Yanzhu Lei, Mingfang Li, Yanan Zhang, Dongming Li, A Simple, Stable and Picomole Level Lead Sensor Fabricated on DNA-based Carbon Hybridized TiO2 Nanotube Arrays, Environmental Science & Technology, 2010, 44(11): 4241–4246.
(5) Kang Chen,Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao, Huijie Shi, Lifang Fan, and Sichen Zhao, Fabrication of a Novel and Simple Microcystin-LR Photoelectrochemical Sensor with High Sensitivity and Selectivity,Environmental Science & Technology, 2012, 46 (21), pp 11955–11961.
(6)Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao*, Yuan Qi, Rapid and sensitive amperometric determination of hydrogen peroxide with biosensor based on a carboxyphenyl functionalized boron-doped diamond electrode,International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 92(5): 534-547.
(7) Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao*, Yiting Tang, Huijie Shi, Nianjun Yang, Direct electrochemistry of hemoglobin on vertically aligned carbon hybrid TiO2 nanotubes and its highly sensitive biosensor performance, Chinese Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 31: 215-220.
(8) Xiaofeng Huang, Guohua Zhao*, Meichuan Liu, Fengting Li, Junlian Qiao, et al, Highly sensitive electrochemical determination of 1-naphthol based on high-index facet SnO2 modified electrode, Electrochimica Acta, 2012, 83(30): 478-484.
(9) Zhimin Yu, Guohua Zhao*,Meichuan Liu, Yanzhu Lei, Mingfang Li, Fabrication of a Novel Atrazine Biosensor and its Sub-part-per-trillion Levels Sensitive Performance,Environmental Science & Technology, 2010, 44 (20): 7878–788.
(10) Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao*, Kunjiao Zhao, Xili Tong, Yiting Tang, Direct electrochemistry of hemoglobin at vertically-aligned self-doping TiO2 nanotubes: A mediator-free and biomolecule-substantive electrochemical interface, Electrochemistry Communications, 2009, 11: 1397–1400.
(11) Xili Tong,Meichuan Liu, Guohua Zhao*, Construction of a carbon nanotube/diamond hybrid functionalized electrode surface,Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 2010, 14: 221–224.
(12) Guohua Zhao*, Xiao Cui, Meichuan Liu, Peiqiang Li, Yonggang Zhang, Tongcheng Cao, Hongxu Li, Yanzhu Lei, Lei Liu, Dongming Li, Electrochemical Degradation of Refractory Pollutant Using a Novel Microstructured TiO2 Nanotubes/Sb-Doped SnO2 Electrode, Environmental Science & Technology, 2009, 43 (5): 1480-1486.
(13) Xili Tong, Guohua Zhao*, Meichuan Liu, Tongcheng Cao, Lei Liu, Peiqiang Li, Fabrication and High Electrocatalytic Activity of Three-Dimensional Porous Nanosheet Pt/Boron-Doped Diamond Hybrid Film, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2009, 113 (31): 13787–13792.
(14) Meichuan Liu, Guoyue Shi, Li Zhang, GuohuaZhao*, Litong Jin*, Electrode modified with toluidine blue-doped silica nanoparticles, and its use for enhanced amperometric sensing of hemoglobin, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2008, 391: 1951–1959.
(15) Meichuan Liu, Yuan Qi, Guohua Zhao*, Carboxyphenyl covalent immobilization of heme proteins and its favorable biocompatible electrochemical and electrocatalytic characteristics, Electroanalysis, 2008, 20(8): 900-906.
(16) Rong Geng, Guohua Zhao*, Meichuan Liu, Mingfang Li, A Sandwich Structured SiO2/ Cytochrome C/SiO2 on a Boron-doped Diamond Film Electrode as an Electrochemical Nitrite Biosensor, Biomaterials, 2008, 29: 2794-2801.